Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 Days of Christmas

I always feel like the month of December is a whirlwind. There's so much to do and sometimes I get lost in the holiday season without really enjoying it like I should. In an effort to get in the spirit of the holiday--and to enjoy it thoroughly--I decided to celebrate 25 Days of Christmas, where each day I'll do something joyful that allows me to celebrate the season without losing the true meaning of Christmas!

Today I hung up a decorative holiday wreath on my front door.


The wreath will greet people as they approach my front door, whether they are guests coming to visit, neighbors singing carols or the UPS man leaving a package!

~~

What do you do to get yourself in the holiday spirit?

Share your traditions and ideas below and I may try them and add them to my 25 Days of Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment